This time of year brings a lot of change. If you know me, you know I detest change. I think it is because I feel like I am losing control over my life.
Here's a peek at my ever changing world...
The new school year has begun and summer is over.
A new graduate class is waiting for me...
The freedom I had over the summer has turned into a balancing of schedules again.
My time to devote to creativity has moved to the back burner.
Time with family is spent in between work, school, and various other activities.
And can I say-lesson plans, making lunches, and picking out the next days clothing! (if I could live in flip flops, jeans, and a t-shirt, I would be so happy!)
At this moment, I am promising something to myself. I will not lose myself this year. I will devote some time each week to explore the world around me and the beauty it holds. I will capture that beauty in pictures and share with my family and friends. I will continue to read for fun. I will sleep at night. These things will help me adjust to my world of never ending change.
Maybe this is one step in making change more bearable...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment