Share in the beauty of photography, people, learning, and life!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
It's just the beginning
So...I have decided to have a place to come to at night to write, post pictures, and connect with myself. I need some time to reflect on my experiences, creations, and decisions. So, watch out world-here I come!
Here is my little diva, Dakota! She's a model in the making...at least my model!
Look at those puppy dog eyes. Can you tell now why gets whatever she wants?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Kel! I am so excited for you on this new adventure. It is great that you will now have a place for you to go on a daily basis to reflect on your thoughts! Keep it up girl! Miss you tons!! Jen
I am an artist hidden...always on the look out for something to do to challenge my creative juices to bubble. And, of course, I have my own "professional" model with me at all times!
1 comment:
Hey Kel! I am so excited for you on this new adventure. It is great that you will now have a place for you to go on a daily basis to reflect on your thoughts! Keep it up girl! Miss you tons!! Jen
Post a Comment